You are an experienced commercial lawyer/law firm to represent us in all litigation matters and cases. We are looking for an approachable and driven Commercial lawyer who is happy working independently managing a busy workload. Reporting to the CEO of WinfieldEstates this role will provide legal support to the internal client’s in relation to the full contract life cycle, starting at the tender process of obtaining a property, to drafting/ reviewing / negotiating the contracts. You will also provide all legal support and assist with court cases to sue those who breach contracts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To draft and review, negotiate and advise on all types of real estate contract documents
- To provide legal advice on commercial matters, contract interpretation, legislation, and compliance promoting awareness of and compliance with the rules and requirements governing the activities of the company and the identification and mitigation of risks.
- To produce precedents, and provide guidance documents and updates to various departments and training as required.
- Taking part in all legal activities for the business making sure they are covered legally
- Bar License
- Contract Writing experience
- High level of English
- Incredible knowledge of the law
- A substantial amount of dedication to thrive in court cases